Sabtu, 15 September 2012

St0p sEarchIng f0r a PrIncE!

If I can find y0u...I feel happy...
but it hard t0 me...
s0metimes,
I feel that I f0und y0u!
but it just 0nly my telepathy...
0nly that man!
 like t0 kn0w h0w to calm me...
 like a mature man with his thinker..
 like never give up!
but that man...I need t0 see his transf0rm!
can y0u d0 that???
but d0 it n0t because 0f me...please...because 0f ALLAH!

n0w,
I d0n't kn0w why that man like that???
but I h0pe that man is like my telepathy...
what?
let leave it as my secret!
because I d0n't want t0 kn0w that real answer!

n0w,
let that man and me just a friend...
I still remember his advice t0 me...

I d0n't want t0 think 0f this!
n0w! I 0nly want to put my trUst t0 ALLAH!
s0, st0p searching f0r a PrIncE!
I'm tired 0f this!

~ 0ur heart is h0ld by ALLAH...ALLAH is the best Planner!!!

 I want t0 be a 'g00d' w0man...like in n0vel VERSUS by HLOVATE...
I kn0w it 'hard' t0 change!!! but if n0t try...f0rever...I'll like this!!!
Everyb0dy passes numer0us paths al0ng the r0ad 0f life. There's always a dilemma when it's c0me t0 ch0osing!!!


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

2019 Penuh Cerita Duka

2019. Cerita duka Cerita derita Cerita air mata. Akukah yang bersalah??? Maafkan diri ini... Moga setiap untaian air mata yang jatu...