Sabtu, 22 September 2012

~ TeLepatHy..;D


Actually...what is a TELEPATHY? it likes sixth sense...I'm learn thIs fr0m s0me0ne...telepathy is fun!
either it true 0r n0t...let leave it t0 ALLAH because ALLAH is the best Planner! JazakiLLah..;D



I'm start t0 'crazy' 0f my w0rk...hahahaha...m0re 'crazy'...m0re 'fun'...;D

I kn0w that ALLAH is always with me...Syukran t0 ALLAH...

 Guide me all the way by Maher Zain...


I know that You could easily
Take away every thing You’ve given me
And I try to remember
Not to take anything for granted
‘Cause I know that one day
Suddenly this will all come to an end
So my last wish is for you to be pleased with Me
Chorus:
Allah, Ya Allah
Guide me all the way to your Jannah
Ya Allah, Ya Allah
Don’t let me go astray ’cause I need you
By my side, I wish to be close
Close to You throughout my life
Ya Allah, oh Allah!
Be with me all the way
I know that sometime I do
I do forget that my last breath could be the last
Forgive me ’cause I cant thank you enough
Forgive me when I doubt your love
Now I pray for that day
when all this stops and comes to an end
So my my last wish is for You to be pleased with me

~ please guide me all the way in my life...ALLAH is the best listener!

~ Fasa-fasa ujian dalam dunia kesementaraan ini semakin menghampiri diriku. 
M0ga diriku lebih tabah!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

2019 Penuh Cerita Duka

2019. Cerita duka Cerita derita Cerita air mata. Akukah yang bersalah??? Maafkan diri ini... Moga setiap untaian air mata yang jatu...